Are you ready to take your career to the next level? With our sales-friendly, growth-driven approach and generous bonuses and incentives – this is an opportunity worth grabbing!
- Top solar company In Florida and South Carolina
- Sales individuals with Solar experience desirable
- You can prove and validate your expertise.
- If someone says “no” to you, keep going. Don’t stop trying.
- You’re incredibly self-motivated
- Must possess an unrelenting drive to close sales.
- You are also willing to put in the time and effort required to achieve your goals.
- Eager to learn and follow directions.
- You are really positive and optimistic.
- 1-2 years of success with Virtual sales
- High energy, positive, enthusiastic, self-driven and ambitious self-starter and problem solver with a proven ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively in an evolving work environment
- Comfort and confidence in the sale of financial and/or professional services
- Customer service oriented with a proven ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- Results-oriented with exceptional interpersonal communication (verbal and written) and follow-up skills
- Capable of managing own time and setting own schedule and appointments to ensure timely completion of projects while working under pressure
- Detailed skills on residential and commercial solar projects process.
- Experience with cities and utilities for solar projects.
- Customer service management. (Proficient in CRM software)
- Ability to think long-term, process-based, and anticipate potential problems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe, DocuSign, Google Suite, CRM tools
- Training provided online Solar Platforms
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of sales experience required.
- 2+ years of Solar industry experience preferable.
Salary: $48,000 – $100,000+ per year.
Please fill out the form below to apply to work at Solar Tech Elec