Are you thinking about switching to solar power for your South Carolina house? Are you wondering if solar power is a good option for South Carolina? Many of your neighbors are already switching to solar energy because they see the benefits.
- Reduce your home energy costs
- Get extra cash from tax credits and rebates
- Promote sustainability and a cleaner environment
This article will provide more information on the benefits of solar power and what you should look out for when making a decision about whether it is right for your needs.
South Carolina Solar Power Pricing Benefits & Incentives
Solar is a smart choice for South Carolina homeowners considering solar energy. The incentives and pricing benefits make it a viable option. The good news is that South Carolina residents have access to a range of savings programs, as well as incentives from the federal government. The following information is available as of the date this blog was written:
* South Carolina State Tax Credit for Solar allows homeowners to claim 25% off their annual solar costs as a tax credit. If you don’t pay enough taxes, the rest can be carried over for up to 10 years.
* Net Metering credits can be arranged on a per utility basis. Check with your electric utility provider to find out which programs they offer.
* The Federal Solar Tax Credit (also known as Investment Tax Credit) allows you to deduct 26% from your federal taxes for the cost of your solar installations.
South Carolina, like many other states, is looking at additional incentives to encourage homeowners to switch to solar. Solar Tech Elecs independent solar power dealers are authorized to help you find out more about the tax benefits and savings that could apply to your solar system.
South Carolina’s Solar Suitability
Despite occasional cloudy skies or wet weather, South Carolina is a great place for solar power generation. Optimized home installations for shade, facing, orientation, and other factors will ensure that you get the highest energy generation performance. Solar Tech Elec is an expert in optimizing solar panels in South Carolina.
About 209,200 South Carolina homes are powered by solar energy as of 2020. Solar power is making great strides in South Carolina and will allow millions to enjoy cleaner, cheaper, and more sustainable energy.
Solar Power Provides Support and Sustainability to the Environment
South Carolina homeowners are not just switching to solar energy for the sake of saving money. They are also driven to make a difference in the environment:
* Reducing greenhouse gas emissions (GHG)
* Reducing their carbon footprint
* Reducing our dependence on fossil fuels
* Enhancing the health and well-being of the community
Residential users are removing approximately 2 metric tons of CO2 each year by adding 5 kW to their solar power generation capacity. This is roughly the same as taking half of a car off of the road.
South Carolina homeowners who switch to solar energy are helping to protect the state’s beauty, sustainability, and safety.
Find Out More About The South Carolina Solar Power Options
Answering the original question is “Yes, solar makes perfect sense in South Carolina.” Contact Solar Tech Elec today to get more information about solar in South Carolina and a free quote.
We are excited to assist you in becoming part of the energy revolution that helps people have a better future.