We are searching for a Solar Electrician with project management abilities to join our installation crew! The ideal applicant must have at least three years of previous experience in the same capacity.
You must be able to demonstrate prior experience with Enphase installations.
Solar Electrician with Project Management duties
Job Type: Full Time
- Install electrical service equipment, wiring, and electrical for residential and commercial solar projects.
- Providing project management and coordination for the installation of electrical systems that link our solar systems to the grid.
- Ensure that systems meet company standards and are installed in accordance with all electrical and local building codes.
- A strong team player who can work on their own and assist our solar PV installers.
- Follow all safety measures to ensure a safe working environment for the installation team as a whole.
- Fully tooled
- Must be able to work on pitched roofs and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Expertise with conduit bending is a plus.
- Experience working with and installing PV metering and disconnects.
- Experience with Enphase and SolarEdge Equipment.
- Enphase Certified for batteries desirable
- Experience with Battery Storage Systems.
- Electrical license preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal, driving and drug screen.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Must be able to work long and/or extended hours to include weekends, as needed, with the ability to travel frequently and sometimes overnight
- High school diploma
- On the road.
- You will be required to travel and stay over in Accommodation paid for by the company for 3-5 days.
Please fill out the form below to apply to work at Solar Tech Elec