1. Who We Are
We are involved in the design, installation, maintenance, and sale of solar products to ensure a sustainable environment and lower energy costs in Florida.
2. Information We Collect
To offer a better experience while using our services, we may collect;
- information about your browser and use of our website
- personal information including your name, phone number, email address, and postal address, to enable us to enter into a contract with you
- Information about any transaction between us
- information you provide to us directly or online including feedbacks and comments
- information from and/or about your energy use, energy generation, system monitoring unit, details about your consumption to correctly estimate your bills
3. What We Do With Your Information
We use all information we collect in the following ways:
- To assess your energy needs and go into a contract with you.
- To process payment from you through our payment services providers, payment plans and refunds.
- For administration of the website, which includes improving your browsing experience by customizing the site to enable you to use any/all of the services on the website.
- To read, inspect and carry out maintenance work
- To send you email notifications, newsletters, and other marketing communications relating to our business or our products.
- To deal with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the
- To protect our legitimate interest
- To fulfil financial incentives offered
We won’t use your data for any promotion to you, or any marketing purpose without your consent. We will give you the opportunity to terminate any permission at any time.
4. Information Sharing
We also disclose your information:
- To the police and other law enforcement agencies in the prevention and/or investigation of crime.
- If required in legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- To financial organizations concerning loans, payment processing, and refunds.
5. Security of Your Information
We value your trust in providing information to us. Hence, we have taken electronic and organizational measures to ensure any information we collect or shared with us is secure. However, data sent over the internet is not 100% safe and reliable. Hence, we cannot guarantee the security of such information.
Cookies are files that are stored by web browsers like Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome, and saved on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow websites to remember your username or password.
Our website uses these "cookies" to see how you use it and to improve services to you. Although you have the option to either accept or reject these cookies, it is advisable that you allow them to get the best possible service.
We have the responsibility to tell you what cookies we use, why we use them and how you can turn them off.
7. Your Rights
We recognize that your information is your property. Thus, you have the right to:
- Ask for any information we have about you.
- Withdraw your consent at any time if you have given us the permission to collect, use and share your information.
- Request correction of any mistakes, or ask us to restrict or stop processing your data, or delete it altogether.
However, we won’t always be required to do any of the above if your request contravenes any contract you have with us. Also, we may withhold such information to the extent permitted by law.
8. Links to Other Websites
10. Contact Us